Monday, August 19, 2013

How They See Us



For a well-written, honest, and overall excellent take on Columbia Football this year, I highly recommend checking out Chuck Burton's analysis of the Lions on his Lehigh Football Nation blog. And I praise Chuck not just because he quotes me, but because he's generally spot on.

A big highlight of his piece is that he clearly identifies the good elephant in the room for the Lions: the fact that Brett Nottingham is clearly the biggest transfer to FCS football this year.

Tomorrow, another voice I really respect will weigh in on Columbia football as well. That would be Bruce Wood at Big Green Alert, and his take on the Lions will be published on his very-much-worth-in pay site.

Click here to sign up for Bruce's site. Again, I really recommend it.

No comments: