Friday, September 17, 2021

Prediction Time

 







Last week, I went 1-1 with my straight up picks and 1-1 against the spread.


Princeton -17 1/2 at Lehigh

I don't love this big point spread, but Lehigh looks bad.


Holy Cross +10 at Yale

I think Yale will win this game, but not by two scores. 


CCSU +10 1/2 vs. Southeast Louisiana State

I think CCSU will make this close, but S.E. Louisiana pulls it out.


Harvard -13 at Georgetown

The Crimson almost always shine in season openers. 


Brown + 6 1/2 vs. URI

I like the Bears to win in a mild upset.


VMI + 1 1/2 at Cornell

I'm surprised VMI isn't favored by a TD. I like them to win this game. 


Dartmouth -27 1/2 at Valparaiso

Valpo looks really awful.


Bucknell +12 1/2 vs. Penn

I think Penn will win this game by 10 or 11. Bucknell is weak, but should put up a fight.








No comments: