Thursday, September 23, 2021

Weekly Picks





Last week, I went 6-2 straight up and 4-4 against the spread. My season totals are now 7-3 SU and 5-5 ATS



Harvard -15 vs. Brown (FRIDAY NIGHT GAME!)

I often get suckered into thinking Brown will give Harvard a real run for the money... and it's often just a pipe dream. The weather could be a factor in this game, (showers could be going all day in Boston/Cambridge), but I honestly don't know if that hurts Brown, Harvard, or just the concession stands. 


Yale -10 1/2 vs. Cornell

Let's put it this way: if Yale doesn't win by 11 or more at home, then we have to reassess how good the Elis really are. 


Princeton -35 1/2 vs. Stetson

Stetson is ranked as the absolute worst team in all of FCS football. The Tigers just need to focus on no one getting hurt. 


Dartmouth -10 1/2 vs. Sacred Heart

The Green will be itching to prove their opening night rustiness was just a fluke, and Sacred Heart is likely to be without its all-world RB Julius Chestnut. 


Penn -3 1/2 at Lafayette

Given how far the Patriot League has fallen, I'm surprised this spread isn't larger. 


Miami (yes, THAT Miami) -34 1/2 vs. CCSU

I'm really not sure why this spread isn't bigger. 


Bryant -6 1/2 at Marist

This will be a good game, but I think Bryant wins by 7 or 8. 

No comments: