Friday, November 8, 2019

Week 8 Picks



I went 4-2 straight up and 4-1-1 against the spread last week to bring my season totals to 36-10 SU and 24-20-2 ATS



Brown +17 1/2 vs. Yale

I think Brown is learning how to play more competitively. The Bears will also show the world just how much better Columbia might have done against the Elis if the Lions had run their QB. Brown will still lose, but cover.

Cornell +5 at Penn

The Big Red to win in a mild upset.


Dartmouth -3 1/2 vs. Princeton

I'm sad that I just don't have the time I need to write much more about this important game. The match up is great and I want to honor the teams playing... plus note the shame it is that Columbia is not yet good enough to compete at this level in a game at Yankee Stadium in our own backyard. I think the Big Green will win this one and it will live up to the hype.


CCSU -14 vs. St. Francis

I'm off the St. Francis bandwagon.


2 comments:

Jesse Livermore said...

I attended the 100th Anniversary Game of College Football. It was supposed to be a Princeton home game but moved to New Brunswick at the insistence of ABC-TV and was broadcast nationally with Chris Schenkel and Bud Wilkerson calling the game.

Ozzie Nelson, a famed entertainer and former Rutgers quarterback, presided as the master of ceremonies and 100 balloons were released to the sky before the opening kickoff.

As I recall, Princeton didn't score.

Barry said...

I wonder if Lenhart is injured so that he is not allowed to run. I did notice that they list Foreback as the 3rd string QB.