Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Tickets for Sale! Let's DO this!




With 52 days to go before the long-awaited return of Ivy League Football, a major question has been answered for fans as Columbia Football season tickets went on sale today.

I say "question" because COVID fears are rising again lately and I was beginning to worry that Ivy presidents might jump at the chance to cancel the season, or at least ban fan attendance. 

Thankfully, it looks like neither will happen. However, to keep ticket lines less crowded and make it easier to comply with COVID precautions there is a major push for fans to buy digital season tickets this year. I think it's a good move.

Look, my readers know I make a pitch for people to buy tickets and go to the games every year. But this year it's really important. We need to be together in public again, cheering on these really hard-working kids, coaches, trainers, and other staff. They have been through hell, and so have the fans in a way. It's time to celebrate just being back on the field again. 





1 comment:

doc/jock said...

Jake, I could not agree more !!