Friday, October 26, 2018

Week 7 Picks






I went 5-1 straight up and 3-2-1 against the spread last week, putting me at 35-11 straight up and 25-20-1 ATS for the year so far


Colgate -27 1/2 vs. Georgetown

Colgate feels like the only truly good team in the Patriot League. I'd love to factor in a very low scoring game for inclement weather, but I think poor elements make the superior team even more likely to romp.


Wagner +10 at CCSU

I think CCSU will win, but they seem too tentative to win my more than two scores.


Brown +14 1/2 vs. Penn

Penn will win by 10 or 11.


Princeton -19 vs. Cornell

The Tigers will be eager to go all out again after two subdued wins in a row.


Morehead State -4 1/2 vs. Marist

Marist is starting to run out of gas after a midseason surge.


Harvard +18 at Dartmouth

Dartmouth will finally get over that Harvard hump, but not by 18 points.





No comments: