Thursday, October 4, 2018

Week 4 Picks



I had a so-so week 3, going 4-3 straight up and 4-3 against the spread. Overall, I am now 18-7 overall and 15-10 ATS


Yale +7 vs. Dartmouth

I'm going with a split decision here, as I expect the Big Green to win but only by 3-4 points.


CCSU -3 1/2 at Robert Morris

CCSU is a real Jekyll and Hyde team. This week, it's their turn to be Jekyll.


Brown +21 1/2 at URI

These games are almost never blowouts. URI will win, but it won't be an runaway.


Fordham +3 vs. Georgetown

I can't believe Fordham is the underdog at home vs. Georgetown. I like the Rams to win.


Princeton -27 vs. Lehigh

The Tigers can surely cover this spread.


Cornell +7 1/2 vs. Harvard

Heck, I like the Big Red to win this game.


Penn -3 at Sacred Heart

Quakers will bounce back.


No comments: