Thursday, October 3, 2019

Week 3 Picks



I went 6-0 with my straight up picks last week, but 2-4 against the spread. For the season, I'm 12-1 SU and 4-8-1 ATS


Dartmouth -14 1/2 at Penn (NOTE: Game is Friday night)

I want to consider all the intangibles in this game that favor Penn: the long road trip for Dartmouth, the home opener for the Quakers, the excitement of a nationally televised game. But in the end, I still think the Big Green are more than two TD's better.


Brown +17 1/2 vs. Rhode Island

The Bears are playing well enough to keep this closer than 18 points, but URI will win.


Fordham +18 1/2 at Yale

The Elis are playing down to their competition a bit so far this year, and I expect that to continue. But they will win over the Rams.


Howard +26 at Harvard

Howard will be taking this game as a matter of pride. The Crimson will win, but they'll get more of a challenge than expected.


Georgetown +10 1/2 at Cornell

I think the Hoyas are better than many people think and will keep it close before Cornell squeaks by.


CCSU +4 1/2 at Sacred Heart

I think CCSU will win in a mild upset.



No comments: