Thursday, September 22, 2022

Week 2 Picks

 


Flying blind as we all do in week one, I went 6-3 straight up and 5-4 against the spread


Harvard -14 1/2 at Brown 

No, I was not all that impressed by Harvard in week one, and I was impressed by Brown's comeback against Bryant. But I've learned from all too much experience that the Crimson usually pound the Bears in this game.


Yale -4 1/2 at Cornell

I'm feeling similarly about this game as I do about Harvard-Brown. Elis should bounce back, but if they don't... look out!


Lafayette + 9 1/2 at Penn

Going for the split decision here, as I like Penn to win but Lafayette to cover.


Dartmouth -16 1/2 at Sacred Heart

This shouldn't be too much of a heavy lift for the Big Green. But I do wish the spread were about two points smaller. Oh well, I'll take it. 


Lehigh +24 at Princeton

The Tigers will just barely miss covering the spread in this one. 


Drake -10 vs. Marist

It's hard to pick Marist after what it's done so far this year. 



1 comment:

Eric Von Zipper said...

Where can I find those lines?

I bartend on the UES and have a clientele that bets with their hearts and not their overly expensive education.