Thursday, November 17, 2022

Week 10 Picks

 


I went 3-3 straight up and 3-3 against the spread last week. My season totals are now 43-17 SU (.716) and 29-30-1 AGS (.491). So this is my LAST CHANCE in my hopes of finishing above .500 against the oddsmakers. 



Yale -1 1/2 at Harvard

All week, I've been sure I'd pick Harvard to win this game. But today, I'm leaning to Yale to win and cover. 


Penn +10 1/2 at Princeton

Tigers will win, but Penn will make this a game.


Brown +11 1/2 at Dartmouth

This should be a great game, with the Big Green pulling it out late. 


Georgetown +28 1/2 vs. Holy Cross

The Crusaders will win this one and reluctantly take their foot off the gas in the second half to win by 24 or so. 


Bucknell -7 vs. Marist

The Bison are pretty awful, but they should be able to cover vs. the Red Foxes at home. 


Duquesne -20 1/2 vs. Wagner

I like the Dukes to cover here. We gotta keep Wagner on the CU schedule!





3 comments:

Connecticut Lion said...

Columbia 27 Cornell 17 Go Lions

SpuytenDuyvil76 said...

Just win, baby!
Beat Cornell!!!

DOC said...

Havent seen a point spread but this is as close to a Pick 'Em game if there is one. Cornell QB Wangs's ability to scramble and move the chains is worrisome. We
will have our hands full if we cant sustain drives.