Thursday, November 9, 2023

Week 9 Picks

 


I had another woeful week in week 8, going 1-4 straight up and 2-3 against the spread. My season totals are now 32-24 SU (.571) and 28-28-1 AGS (.500)


Yale -2 1/2 at Princeton

With good weather in the forecast, I think the Yale offense will do enough to win in New Jersey by a FG or more. 


Penn +9 1/2 at Harvard

I like the Crimson to win, but Penn will cover. 


Cornell +10 1/2 at Dartmouth

The Big Red will cover, but also lose. 


Lafayette -2 1/2 vs. Fordham

I like the Leopards to bounce back after last week's shocking loss to Colgate in OT. 


Georgetown +1 at Bucknell

I'm not sure why Georgetown isn't favored, but I like the Hoyas to win. 


Marist +1 1/2 at Dayton

Red Foxes bounce back and win. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No thoughts on Cornell/Dartmouth?