Thursday, October 19, 2017

Week 6 Picks



In week 5 I had a strong 6-1 week straight up, putting my SU record at 23-11 (.676) for the year. But I struggled with a 3-4 record against the spread, putting me at 20-14 (.588) ATS. 


Princeton -3 1/2 at Harvard

I think Harvard has to be better than it's looked overall this season. But other than that nagging thought, there's no reason not to pick Princeton here.


Penn +3 1/2 over Yale

Under Tony Reno, the Elis have always found a way to crash down to earth at some point. Look for the wounded Quakers to pull off an upset win.


Brown  +7 at Cornell

I don't know why I keep thinking the Bears will at least make games close. But perhaps a new sense of urgency on the team will kick in. Cornell will win, but by less than a TD.


Fordham -2 1/2 at Georgetown

Did you ever think you'd see a day when Fordham was only favored by 2 1/2 over the Hoyas? I'm betting the Rams come to life Saturday.


Drake +3 at Marist

I forgot to pick the Marist-Valparaiso game last week. Marist forgot to show up and lost 49-15. I think they're about to lose again.

No comments: