Thursday, September 5, 2019

BREAKING: Two More Televised Games for the Lions




Columbia has just announced that the locally-based sports cable station SNY will televise two Lion home games this season: the Homecoming contest vs. Penn on Oct. 19 and the week 8 match up against Harvard on Nov. 9.

That's in addition to the game on ESPNU at Dartmouth on Friday night Oct. 25.

SNY, the station mostly dedicated to Mets broadcasts, has done a nice job with these games over the last three years or so.


2 comments:

I remain, very truly yours, Richard Szathmary said...

When I received my seasn tickets package earkage earlier this week, I was at first rather baffled by my "gift.: Was it a weird S&M appurtenance, perhaps especially to be used before the Georgetown game on any Jesuits I might happen to know?

Or was it a sort of pledge paddle for a fraternity of feral dogs or cats? (In my college years, a local lumberyard in fact did stock pre-cut small and large sizes for campus fraternities.)

Then it finally dawned on me that it's a chopping board. So now I have a surface upon which to lice up cabbage for cole slaw. Oh goody. But I'd actually been hoping for another large mug like last year' gift, which I do in fact ue a lot. Oh well, roar.

Dr. Jim said...

I got a small wooden board which i believe is for cheese.