Thursday, November 4, 2021

Week 8 Picks




I went 4-2 straight up and 3-3 against the spread last week, brining my season totals to 37-13 SU (.740) and 29-19-2 ATS (.604) 


Dartmouth +1 1/2 vs. Princeton

I expect the Green to win, as Princeton's luck is set to run out on the road. 

Yale -11 1/2 at Brown

I like the Elis in a wild shootout.

Cornell +7 at Penn

I think the Quakers win it by a field goal. 

Fordham -14 1/2 at Georgetown

The Rams are looking good again.

Marist -3 vs. Drake 

Marist seems to be getting into a groove.

CCSU +6 vs. Bryan

The Blue Devils have a strong running attack going now. 

1 comment:

InwoodTiger said...

Brilliant call on the Tigers. They can never get past Dartmouth in NH games, a pattern that has been going on for decades... and didn't this year either.