Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week 12 Picks




I had a so-so week last week, going 4-2 straight up and 2-3 against the spread, (one of the games never had a posted line).

That brings me to 45-12 straight up and 34-21-1 against the spread for the season.

On to this week and a slate of six games:


Princeton -12 vs. Yale

The Elis have looked better the last two weeks, but Princeton gets at least a share of the Ivy title with a win here. The Tigers will cover.


Penn +15 at Harvard

The Quakers will make a game of this, but the Crimson will win it in the end and keep their title hopes barely alive.


Dartmouth +3 at Brown

Buddy Teevens may need to win this one to keep his job. I expect a major effort in this one and the Big Green to win.


Lehigh -3 at Colgate

The Mountain Hawks are finding their game again at the right time. This is really going to be close, but I like Lehigh after that impressive win over Holy Cross last week.


Bryant +4 vs. Monmouth

Monmouth is on the road... again! Too much for the Hawks who I think will win, but not by more than a FG.


Fordham -8 at Lafayette

Time for the Rams to get serious again as they still need to clinch that open bid to the FCS playoffs. Fordham to win it.




1 comment:

Big Dawg said...

Rich Forzani ,66C

Best shot all year for the guys to win one. Fingers crossed. We just need a couple of breaks. I would love to see them come home with a W.

I can't make Ithaca, but I'll be at Baker next week.

Good luck, guys.