Monday, July 8, 2013

Two Quick Requests




Two very valued members of the Columbia football family have made some requests to me in recent days, and I'd like to use this space ever so briefly in hopes of helping them out.

First, one of our football alumni is hoping to find some way to contact Tewodros (Ted) Ashenafi '91.


Second, another alum is badly in need of a used car, something in the $10,000 range.


Again, I know I don't use this space for stuff like this. But these guys mean a lot to me and our group. 

Pleas email me at roarlions2012@gmail.com if you have any leads. 

5 comments:

jock/doc said...

Jake,
Are you serious or have we been hacked? It must be April 1st.
I will admit that I am the type of guy who does not give money to people who perform on the subway or to the windshield cleaning men at red lights.
But, I ride the friggin' subway and pay a lot of tax money without bitching too much for programs for those folks who can't make it without help.

Jake said...

This isn't a call for a handout. I'm just getting the word out.

Jake said...

I mean the person looking for the car is going to PAY.

jock/doc said...

OK. My bad.

Lisa said...

Ted Ashenafi is back in Ethiopia most of the time. He's running an oil company. http://sw-oil-gas.com/