Thursday, October 7, 2021

Week 4 Picks

 


A string of upsets left me with a 3-4 record straight up and against the spread, My totals for the year so far are now 16-8 SU, and 13-11 AGS


Dartmouth -7 vs. Yale

Okay, I'm firmly on the Dartmouth bandwagon now. Of course, I've picked them in every game already anyway. This week's game could end up being a push, because I think the most likely scenario is the Big Green beats Yale by exactly 7. But I'll pick them to cover anyway. 


Cornell +27 1/2 at Harvard

The Big Red aren't that bad. They basically play up or down to their competition each week. They will not lose by 4 TDs. But they will lose. 


Lehigh +18 at Penn

Lehigh looks totally lost this year, but something tells me the Mountain Hawks will stay within 17 points at Franklin Field. 


Princeton -3 at Monmouth

Monmouth is a ranked FCS team, but it's one of those teams that benefits from the fact that some of the FCS rankings voters are biased against Ivy teams because they don't go to the playoffs. The Tigers are more than three points better than Monmouth. 


Brown -3 1/2 vs. Colgate

I just think the Bears will have a bit of a breakthrough this weekend. 


Marist -6 vs. Stetson

The Red Foxes got their first win last week, and now they get the perfect opponent at home. 








No comments: