Thursday, October 21, 2021

Week 6 Picks

 






I went 7-1 straight up last week and 6-2 against the spread, bringing my season totals to 29-9 SU and 22-14-2 ATS


Princeton -3 vs. Harvard

The spread sounds about right.


Yale -12 1/2 vs. Penn

Yale will win this thing, but look for it to be low-scoring.


Brown +2 1/2 at Cornell

I think the Bears are getting better and they should win this one.


CCSU -11 vs. LIU

Blue Devils are getting into a better groove now. BTW, when can we play nearby LIU either at home or 10 minutes from MY home on Long Island?


Georgetown -3 1/2 at Bucknell

Should be a win for the Hoyas. 


Moorehead State +5 1/2 at Marist

I'm gonna hedge my bets here and pick Marist to win, but Moorehead to cover. If our buddy Holtsledge were at this game, I'm sure he'd be calling the visitors "Agnes" or "Bewitched" the whole time. 


3 comments:

Roar Lion said...

I like Agnes Moorehead State. Go Derwood.

Watched some of the replay of Penn. The PI on 9 was a joke that led to a TD for them, but what stood out on replay was how bad our wildcat was. Just a drive stopper. QB did not make great decisions, threw one easy pass over Painton's head and is basically no threat to throw. I hope we stop using it at the 30. It doesn't work. Frankly, it didn't work at the goal line either. We may miss Lenhart here, as he was a fine runner.

Anonymous said...

I have followed Ivy football since the 50's & Coach Bagnoli does an amazing job. The single wing aka the wildcat has its place but is limited is certain situations. I would prefer a power I set on 4th & 1 or close to the goal line.
That said Coach knows more about football then any person reading this. He will adjust I'm sure. I expect a good game in Hanover Friday. I remember 22-17
in 2017 up there.

Jesse Livermore said...

I think you're giving Pennsylvania more credit than they deserve. I like the Eli to cover.