Thursday, October 28, 2021

Week 7 Picks

 



I went 4-2 straight up last week and 4-2 against the spread. My season totals are now 33-11 SU (.750) and 26-16-2 ATS (.619)


Cornell +23 1/2 vs. Princeton (FRIDAY NIGHT GAME)

On a bad weather night, I expect the Big Red to keep this respectable. But could there be a repeat of 2006, when a high-flying Tiger team suffered their one Ivy loss at Ithaca? No.

Dartmouth +6 at Harvard

Gut-wrenching losses like the one the Crimson suffered at Princeton tend to deflate a team, not fire them up for the rest of the season. Also, I'm not sure about Harvard with one banged up QB and another who is erratic.

Brown +1 at Penn

The Bears will be too much for the oddly-favored Quakers.

Lafayette -7 1/2 at Georgetown

The Patriot League is hard to predict. Georgetown is impossible. I'll side with the Leopards. 

Merrimack -16 1/2 vs. CCSU

CCSU seems to have run completely out of gas. Merrimack is pretty good. 

St. Thomas pick 'em vs. Marist

The oddsmakers are giving no line, so I'm taking St. Thomas at pick 'em to win at home.

No comments: