Thursday, September 20, 2018

Week 2 Picks




(Last week I was 7-1 straight up and 4-4 against the spread. That puts my season totals so far at 8-3 SU and 5-6 ATS)


Brown +19 1/2 vs. Harvard

I like the Bears to fight a little harder here and give Harvard more of a test before the Crimson finally pull away with a win.

CCSU -3 at Fordham

For some reason, NEC teams seem to save their worst performances for Ivy opponents and then bounce back. I like the Blue Devils to follow the pattern.

Dartmouth -3 1/2 at Holy Cross

The Big Green has a better defense than what the Crusaders faced against Yale. That's the difference.

Cornell +10 1/2 vs. Yale

I think Yale will eke this one out, but only by one score.

Lehigh +6 1/2 at Penn

The Mountain Hawks offense could have a big day. I like Lehigh to win.

Princeton -10 1/2 vs. Monmouth

This spread seems small for a home game at Princeton Stadium. Maybe it's just a gift. Tigers to win and cover.

Stetson +1 1/2 vs. Marist

You just have to go with the home team here to win it outright.






No comments: