Thursday, September 27, 2018

Week 3 Picks



(Last week I was 6-1 straight up and 6-1 against the spread. That puts my season totals so far at 14-4 SU and 11-7 ATS)


Harvard -5 vs. Rhode Island

I wasn't impressed with Harvard in the Crimson's win over Brown last week, but I'm also really unwilling to buy into URI because URI typically plays so badly against Ivies.


Yale +5 vs. Maine

Yale is getting better and may find its week one loss to Holy Cross was a good wake up call. Elis will win. 


Brown -3 vs. Georgetown

It could go either way, but I give the edge to the Bears in a must-win at home.


Dayton -14 at Marist

I don't trust Marist to cover any spread under 20 points. 


Cornell +3 vs. Sacred Heart

The Big Red comes to more life and wins.


Dartmouth -12 vs. Penn

It's time for me to put up or shut up in my high praise for the Big Green and big questions for the Quakers. It's a big spread, but I'll take my chances.


Central Connecticut State Pick 'em over Lafayette

CCSU looks better and better

No comments: