Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Week 2 Picks

 


Last week, I went 8-1 straight up and 5-3-1 against the spread. My season totals are now at 10-3 SU and 7-5-1 AGS


Brown +19 1/2 at Harvard (FRIDAY NIGHT GAME)

I think this spread is way too big, even though I still believe Harvard will win. Brown hasn't beaten the Crimson at Harvard Stadium since 1998, but Columbia ended a 27-year drought there last year, so... 


Yale -14 1/2 vs. Cornell

I think the Elis will be getting a lot of frustrations out on the Big Red this Saturday. 


Lehigh +15 1/2 at Dartmouth

I think the Big Green will win by 10-14 points. 


Bryant +15 1/2 at Princeton

The Tigers will win a lot of games by a little less than expected this year. A nice problem to have. 


Penn -14 at Bucknell

This 14-point spread seems like a major gift as the Quakers should easily cover. 


Monmouth -4 1/2 at Lafayette

Lafayette may be a little overconfident after last week's easy win over Columbia, 


Valparaiso -7 1/2 vs. Marist

Marist is really struggling.



No comments: