Thursday, October 25, 2012

Week 7 Picks






I was perfect last week.

Perfectly wrong... about EVERYTHING.

I scored a perfect 0-3 in both straight up predictions and against the spread. 

For someone who is used to a .600 percentage in both categories, this was a shock.

But it proves definitively just how badly I've misread the league this year and how exciting this season has become. 

I am now 14-15-1 against the spread and 18-12 straight up.


Princeton -6 over Cornell

I'm tired of fighting against the tide. As much as I think Cornell can win this game, I'm clearly clueless about anything connected to this Princeton program. 


Brown -6 1/2 over Penn

The Bears proved how resilient they can be with that win over Cornell last week. Penn's problems on defense will burn them Saturday.


Dartmouth +17 vs, Harvard

The Crimson will win this one, but the excitement of playing under the lights at their homecoming, (kickoff is 5pm), will keep the game respectable for Dartmouth. 

No comments: