Thursday, November 20, 2014

Final Week Picks





The spreads are STILL killing me, while my straight-up picks are STILL getting better.

Last week I went 6-0 straight up, but 3-3 against the spread.

My record so far this season is now 51-16 straight up, (.761) and 30-34-1 ATS (.468)

On to this week’s games:


Cornell +9 over Penn

I like the Quakers to eke out a 3-point or so win.


Dartmouth -5 at Princeton

The Tigers are phoning it in now.


Yale +12 at Harvard

The Crimson will win, but not big.


Fordham -3 1/2 over Army

The Rams are for real. And this is almost a home game.


Stony Brook -3 at Albany

Should be a great game, but I like the Sea Wolves running game to chill the Great Danes and win.


Monmouth -7 1/2 over Gardner Webb

The Hawks will bounce back after the Coastal Carolina loss.




No comments: