Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week 7 Picks





I went 7-1 straight up last week and 5-3 against the spread to bring my season totals to 29-12 straight up and 20-21 ATS


Yale pick 'em over Penn (game is Friday night)

I like the way Yale is being resilient and I'm still not sold on the Quakers.


Harvard -22 1/2 over Princeton

I'm sticking my neck out here, but I think the Tigers are about to really crash.


Brown -12 1/2 at Cornell

Brown is starting to get it together. Cornell isn't.


Fordham -12 1/2 over Lehigh

The Rams got a scare against Holy Cross and they seem to respond well the week after losses or scares.


Bucknell -4 over Georgetown

The Bison should win this one by a TD.


BYU -49 over Wagner

This mismatch is pretty awful.

1 comment:

DOC said...

Agree with all your picks except the Hahvahd- Princeton game. I see the Tigers rebounding after a bad loss at Brown and the Crimson looking a little past this game towards Dartmouth. Over three touchdowns looks like a lot to give.