Thursday, October 15, 2015

Week 7 Picks





I went 4-2 straight up last week but 2-4 against the spread. My overall record now is 22-11 straight up and 15-18 ATS



Brown +9 ½ vs. Princeton

The Bears win over Holy Cross last week was more impressive than many seem to realize. This should be a real shootout of a game and would be my #1 choice of a game to watch other than Columbia-Penn Saturday. I think Brown will win this game.


Central Connecticut +30 ½ vs. Dartmouth

I get the feeling the Dartmouth camp is starting to try to leave a little more in the tank each game to avoid injury. The Big Green will take a big early lead and then coast to a 24 or 25 point win.


Cornell +10 ½ at Sacred Heart

The Big Red were looking much improved before the Harvard game. My guess is they’ll get back on track and make this a close game before falling to Sacred Heart.


Harvard -33 at Lafayette

I’m through predicting that Harvard will take it a bit easier on weak opponents. Expect the Crimson to keep pouring it on.


Maine -2 ½ over Yale

Yale is being hit hard by injuries and this is a long trip for the Elis.


Holy Cross +13 at Fordham

The Crusaders will make a statement in this game and take it down to the wire. I say Fordham by one score.


Wagner +17 at St. Francis

Could Wagner really be as bad as they looked against the Lions last week? I think they’ll bounce back a bit and make this game close before falling on the road.


Colgate -2 at Georgetown


The Hoyas are much improved, but Colgate needs this win.

No comments: