Friday, September 13, 2013

Week 3 Picks



Just two games to cover this weekend thanks to the fact that two of Columbia’s out of conference opponents play each other.

Last week I went 2-1 straight up and 3-0 against the spread. So my overall record so far is 4-1 straight up and 5-0 ATS.


Lehigh -5 ½ over Monmouth

Lehigh’s coach Andy Coen says he thinks Monmouth is a better team than CCSU, the team the Lehigh barely squeaked by last week. I don’t buy that, but I do think this will be a close game. Lehigh’s defense is suspect and Monmouth will be hungry for a win. Yet in the end, I think Lehigh will win by a TD. Take Lehigh and lay the point.


Temple -21 over Fordham


How close will the Owls come to filling the 68,000+ seats at Lincoln Financial Field this Saturday when they host Fordham? Not close at all. I think the Rams will give Temple a close game for maybe two and a half quarters, but in the end the Owls will cover. 

2 comments:

DOC said...

Have to disagree on Fordham-Temple.
With the Rams coming off a big win over Villanova and the Owls stumbling against Houston, the momentum shifts
favor a closer match. I say take the 21 points with Fordham.

Anonymous said...

Or just take Fordham to win!