Friday, August 30, 2013

Get Ready...



-My complete preview and predictions for the 2013 Ivy League football season will be published later today for a full Labor Day weekend review.

My full Columbia preview and analysis will be out next weekend.

-Check out this new weightlifting video the team released yesterday. 

In the video, I especially love the fact that the weightlifting room is in full view of the Twin Donut across 218th Street. 

That would actually motivate me. 

-You may have figured this out already, but there will be no Yale on YES this season. YES got a deal to cover ACC football, and I figure that reduced the available real estate for Yale games. Remember, the YES deal was always paid for by Yale, and it's possible YES raised the prices this season. 

I'm a little bummed by the news, since the Columbia-Yale game was always included in the Yale on Yes package. 

-Dartmouth is adding a video board to its scoreboard structure this year. Columbia will get a chance to see it up close when the Lions travel to Hanover on 10/26.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will the Ivy digital service carry the Yale game?